I am really loving the Life is Grand set. It is versatile and just plain good looking! Here I mixed it with the Painted Seasons stamp set and DSP. Painted Seasons stamp set and DSP are FREE with purchase now during Sale-a-bration.
Here is a list of what was used to make the card:
- Card base – Lemon Lime Twist CS cut 4 1/4″ x 11″ then folded to be 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″
- Second layer – Call Me Clover CS cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ ( I ran this layer through the Big Shot Using the Subtle 3D Textured Embossing folder)
- DSP from the Painted Seasons Bundle cut 2′ x 5 1/4″ placed at lower edge of Call Me Clover
- Call me Clover 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon wrapped around second layer and tied in a bow. Second layer is then glued on to card base
- Make a Wish is stamped on a piece of Whisper White CS with Call Me Clover ink and cut out using one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits (3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″) Placed on card using dimensionals.
- Flower stamped with Lemon Lime Twist ink and cut out with framelit (Available in March!) Then laced using dimensionals.
Fell free to contact me for any information or help!
Thanks for stopping by!