I finally got around to using First Frost. I absolutely love that it can be used year round. It’s hard to see here but the DSP has a beautiful pearlized sheen to it. Also loving Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss together. I will admit that I am so happy SU brought back Blackberry Bliss.
Let me know what you think and if you’ve used First Frost, post your card!
Have a Great Day!
- Mint Macaron CS – cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and folded in half lengthwise
- Blackberry Bliss CS – cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ layered on the Mint
- Frosted Floral Specialty DSP – cut 2″ x 5 1/4″ and layered on the Blackberry
- Whisper White CS – cut 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and Flowery image stamped with Mint macaron, Words stamped with Blackberry Bliss
- Mint Macaron CS – cut 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ – Layer stamped image on the mint macaron
- Layer this on card with dimensionals.